Monday, January 26, 2009

Seth's Pinewood Derby!!!!


Well this is supposed to be a post about Seth's derby race, but I had these two pictures of Mike during the minus temps we had a week or so back. And since we never see Mike in a jacket let alone, his big old down jacket, I had to post this!








Shot of the outside with all that snow!!!







Okay here are the cars in Seth's second race all lined up. His is the silver shark car in the second row!






Here is Seth starting the race because he was the first car in the row!







Here are the cars racing down the track! His came in second this time around.






Brothers!!







Mom and Seth loving each other







Daddy pinning on Seth's bobcat he had just earned!











Seth pinning on the bobcat medal on his daddy.











He had a great day!







Kristen

3 comments:

Leeanne said...

I can't believe how grown-up Seth is! He was always such a fun kid to babysit because he always like to do things to shock the babysitter, like let the dog lick him all over his face (hmm..maybe that only shocks me!). I miss you all so much!

JonesGardenBlog said...

I have a feeling you are just going to leave these pictures up as your last post and then when Josh is in the pinewood derby you will do some photoshop.

Am I close?

Step away from the FB...

kristen said...

No here's the deal!!! Lots of school work and I am trying to stay focused!! My classes are over next week for a month and I will hit the blog again! But I do have to say, FB is so much nicer for posting pics!! I do miss writing/reading blogs and will return once I have a break. I also haven't read a fictional book since December!!!! Plenty of reading about film noir, art deco, and western civilization though! I am going to read about 12 fiction books next month!

K.