Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Teach a Man to Grill....

Today for lunch the kids decided they wanted grilled cheese. I didn't feel like making grilled cheese. So I told Faith she could make the grilled cheese. She didn't want to make the grilled cheese.

Seth said he would make the grilled cheese. Which meant a cooking lesson for Seth.

He made everyone a grilled cheese sandwich and did a great job. But here is the best part. After lunch Seth declared:

"When I grow up I am going to open up a fried sandwich shop, for people who like fried sandwiches!"

Hmmmm.

A grilled cheese sandwich store. All grilled cheese all the time. I don't know.

Kristen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JD would come to the fried sandwich store. Will it have ketchup? He'll need ketchup.

Bill Curley said...

I would like a yearly subscription to the new restaurant. It is very difficult to find a truely good grilled sandwich. Next try grilled Peanut butter and jelly(a little mayonaise of course), then try Bologna and cheese, Bacon and cheese, then, be inventive.

Anonymous said...

I'm game! Make sure you have a variety of cheeses. I've got some jalepeno munster right now that's very tasty.

Smoked grilled cheese sandwhiches!

YES!

Anonymous said...

Ok, the Mitchell boys are reading with me...they all would be good customers at Seth's grilled cheese sandwich shop. They even thought of a name: Seth's Sandwich Emporium!! And you know, I believe that cheese, any cheese, is wonderful in any format.

Anonymous said...

You go, Sethie-be like Uncle Charkie-the cookin' man! I'd eat grilled cheese-I love it!!