Saturday, September 15, 2012

Abandoned Yet Not Forgotten

So...

Have you ever had something you meant to pay attention to, or a person you meant to connect with, but it got to be so long since the last contact, that you just felt overwhelmed/embarrassed about trying to reconnect?

Well, that's like me and this blog.

I've thought several times over the last year, "I should blog about that", and then realized it had been so long since I had written anything, that it would just be weird to start up again.

So, I didn't.

This morning we were talking about how gray Jaz's face had gotten, and I went looking for a baby picture of her. I found it on this blog.

The kids and I started reading through the five years represented on this blog and I was so blessed to see pictures of my kids, stories, pictures of friends,  houses, and even pictures of snow that made me smile.

I'm so glad that I spent the time to do it. And I'm not making any promises, but I am going to try to post on here, so that we have a blog record of the next years of our lives.

KJ

1 comment:

Renee Lewis said...

Hooray! Looking forward to it!