Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Recital



The girls had their recital on Sunday. It was a long day for us but it was great! Kylee played California Surf''in and she did awesome! She had memorized her song and wasn't even a bit nervous. Hopefully I can post video soon.





Faith played four pages of the Entertainer, which she also had memorized. She did great. She had a little hiccup in the middle of the song but got back on track and finished it up. Mike and I were so proud!! She was so, so nervous!! I felt bad for her because I am totally that way when I have to do something in front of a group of people!

And yes the boys did as well as could be expected. Dad gave them candy and except for the occasional crunch they were so quiet. Especially when Joshi fell asleep with his candy cane in his mouth....Yes, I took it out right after the picture.

Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic. Awesome stuff.