Friday, August 10, 2007

My girls are home!!! I am so glad they are back!! We missed them so much!!

We all went to the airport yesterday. Mike checked in and went through security while the boys and I sat by baggage claim and played "I spy". Their plane landed on time and they were down there pretty quick. We got giant hugs and some tears from my Kylee. It was a great reunion.

The girls needed dinner and so after picking up their 50 pound suitcase (I am not exaggerating here) we drove towards home and stopped at a Subway. Mike and I were just smiling because as we ordered the kids sat at a table together and talked and laughed and just spent time catching up. It was so cool.

The sound level in the van has increased by quite a bit. It was so quiet when the girls were gone. It isn't that the girls are so loud it is all four of them trying to talk at one time!!!

It is 8:40 a.m. and the girls are still crashed in their beds. They were tired travelers last night. I really want to go wake them up and hug them some more but I will let them rest a bit longer!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, give them a couple of extra hugs for us. The boys have been missing them ever sense they left our house.

Take care of those sweet girls.

Tell 'em UnKle Insano loves them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.