Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh Man!!!

I spent about an hour yesterday morning cutting down the cucumber and cutting back some of the herbs that had gone wild in the yard. In that hours time I didn't think about putting bug repellent on because it was morning and I just didn't think it was necessary.

I now have approximately 7 golf ball sized bites all over my limbs and one on my face. I have always reacted this way to bug bites. Once a pharmacist told my mom that I was not allergic to the bite it was most likely a reaction to the pesticides that the bug had come into contact with. Personally I don't really care what it is that I am allergic to I just really want them to go away. I have tried antihistamine pills and am rubbing antihistamine lotion into them. Any other ideas?

I feel like Will Smith from the movie Hitch when he eats the shell fish. Okay maybe it doesn't look that bad but in my mind it does.

Thanks bugs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture?! Come on, we gotta see this!

Anonymous said...

two (2) words, Honey!! SKINNER SALVE-you need to get some-takes the itch out and makes the stuff go down and if you put it on a couple places on your body BEFORE going out-the bugs don't bite-I will try to bring it with me this weekend.