Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What do I hear?

As a mother of four quiet isn't usually a good thing.

But it was today.

I was catching up on some reading when all of a sudden I realized that the house got very quiet. I walked over to the back door and there were all four kids laying out on the grass on a blanket together. Right after I took this picture Josh and Seth got up, and with Josh holding the umbrella over Seth's head, they walked up to the glass. I asked them what they were doing and he told me he was a prince and Josh was his servant.

Okay.

So I asked him who are Faith and Kylee?

He responded,"Well Faith is a servant and Kylee is the queen."

"So Kylee is your mom?"

"Yes"

With all these servants and queens does that mean I get the afternoon off?

Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Honey-I don't think that I would count on it because things can change REAL fast! But, nice try.