Friday, August 24, 2007

Sump Pump Miracle 2

Let me just say one thing first... If you happen to be in the suburbs of Chicago today and are in need of a sump pump, don't go to Menards, Ace, Lowes or Home Depot. They don't have any.

I know this because we just spent our morning going from place to place trying to locate one. After our first two rejections we called Home depot and found that they had one 1/2 hp left and I begged her to put it aside for us.

So we got home put it in the hole and it sucked all the water out and at that moment the water started pouring into the hole!! I can't even tell you how blessed we feel right now not to have a flooded basement. By all rights we should have a lake down there!

Okay I have to go and help Mike install the back up we bought a few months ago!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet.

Not really applicable here, but good for you!

Anonymous said...

Just praise GOD-it is all His doing!!