Thursday, September 20, 2007

Time Flies

I just can't figure out what has happened to this week!! Man it has just flown by.

School has been smooth but I feel like I am immersed in Ancient Egypt right about now. It's good just gets me to feeling a little over whelmed at times. No biggie.

I had to run Faith to student group last night and figured I would just stop by the brand new super Walmart down the street from the church since I was there and do my shopping and then pick ms. Faith up when group was over. I haven't been grocery shopping at 7 o'clock at night with three tired children.....ever. So it was a little much but i got my groceries including my 9 containers of salt and the tasty and tender chicken pharaoh. I was not really in the mood for questions as to why I was purchasing 9 containers of salt, a chicken and a large plastic bucket, and thankfully I didn't get any.

I will post pictures tomorrow of the beginning of our mummification process!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you going to wait two thousand years to open it up and see if it worked?

Anonymous said...

I hate it when the cashier looks at you like you have green hair and says "what's all the salt for?" I can never think of anything to come back with, so I just explain that I am going to mummify a chicken, at which point, I am sure that my hair has turned blue by the look I get.