Friday, September 28, 2007

Chicken a la Pharaoh III



Here are the pictures I promised. This is the Pharaoh today as we took him out of his salt containment. We were all delighted to see that he had lost some weight and had shrunk. Unfortunately we didn't have our scale until this week so I didn't weigh him last week. But his weight on the package was 4.17 pounds. Today he was 3 lbs. 7 oz.



Here he is getting repacked in salt. And no I didn't buy new bags and yes they ripped again.







Here he is in his resting place for the next seven days. Still no smell and looking good!!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa and I want to know if you guys are going to eat this thing when you are done?

kristen said...

EEWW!!! Seriously no. I really am so greatful that he doesn't smell. I don't know if I could take that!! But I am sure they will never forget the mummification process!!!