Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The big snow hasn't hit yet. I am having my doubts that it is really going to dump as much snow as they say. Just some flurries so far.

So I am sitting here listening to the kids eat their lunch and devouring a delicious chicken salad sandwich made from the chicken I made last night from this recipe here. I highly recommend it it tastes just like a rotisserie chicken. But you must, must, must, make gravy with the drippings because it made for the best mashed potatoes and gravy ever!!!

My main goal today is to make sure the snow doesn't get too deep before we shovel the driveway.

Kristen

Update: I take it back it is snowing really hard now with huge snow flakes.

2 comments:

Bill Curley said...

Well, are we ever jealous! The only thing that we can look forward to today is a high temp of 65 degrees. Sorta cold I know, but we can stand it. To top it off, it looks like we will get no snow here -- maybe spring is starting. Oh well, somebody has to endure this weather.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bill-come on out to Kentucky-we have an abundance of-MUD!! Not much snow-it doesn't last more than a day or two-but an awful lot of rain and wind-even some tornadoes! Never a dull moment in Kentucky-I can't wait for spring!! At least then-even with the bad weather-there will lots of pretty, prtty!