Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Moping

This is lame. I know it isn't right to feel this intense jealousy, but I do.

Mike is at Wicked right now. As I write Mike is seeing the play I've wanted to see since it came out.

It's kind of like me going to see.....Dokken and leaving him home to take care of the children. And I choose Dokken for it's significance. I don't like Dokken at all. I never have and never will appreciate it or want to spend time listening to them. That has always been Mike's opinion of musicals, plays, or theater of any kind. Did I mention I was a humanities/art history major in college?

Yes, I know he didn't chose not to take me with him but it still sucks.

And yes, I am moping.

And yes, I need to get over it and move on.

And I will.

Tomorrow.

Kristen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey what's wrong with Dokken? How about the taxi driver (me) to and from the train. Although Terri did bring home some Garretts Popcorn. I did eat alot of it while she was visiting Lizzie... what was my point again... Oh well I forgot. Like whatelse is new. Just for the record I was not afraid to play cards. This time I will pay attention cause there is no football on!!!