Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yikes!! More Snow!!!

I took this picture on Friday after Mike had cleared half of the drive way and before he hurt his back out doing it. He was a trooper though and took some Ibuprofin and went sledding with us anyways.

We got about 7 inches last Friday. Then Sunday night we got another 4+ inches. I got to shovel the whole driveway myself that time.

Now they are saying we are going to be getting 6-12 inches between tonight and tomorrow!!

I keep asking God to send me a snow blower but he isn't doing it. He must think that all this shoveling of snow is building my character somehow.

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am definitely NOT a snow person. YIKES!! That is alot of snow. All though, we have had so much ....rain and lightening and thunder and tornadoes-I think that I would gladly take snow instead!!

Anonymous said...

For people that are snowed in, you sure aren't blogging very much.

Did you get out to the polls yesterday to vote?