Friday, June 13, 2008

Faith's 12th Birthday!!!

I just finished the Wicked cake!!!

We asked Faith what she wanted for her birthday and she said she just wanted to go and see Wicked with her best friend! So we got the tickets and we are going tomorrow on her actual birthday.

No brother's, just her best friend, Sarah, and me. We are going to have a blast in Chicago!! (Thanks Paula for watching the sibs.)

To go with her Wicked birthday I made her a Wicked cake. Her and Sarah are spending the day today doing girl stuff and tonight some neighborhood friends are coming over to have dinner and cake.

I will post more pics later.

Kristen

3 comments:

Kathryn Egly said...

Wow!!!!! That is FABULOUS!!!!!!
Can I get dibs in now for a 1st birthday cake for George in September!? What do you see for him?

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake!! Nice job.
And could you do a replica of George Washington crossing the Potomac for George Egly? I think it was the Potomac? Was it?

JonesGardenBlog said...

Pretty cool cake. Man, you've come a long way since that first Winnie the Pooh cake.

Man, I can't believe Faith is 12! That makesyou and my brother like... old!

Happy Birthday, Faith! I think for her birthday she should start blogging again :)