Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mom's Head

We are home!! Had a busy week in Kentucky and am so glad to be back home to my boys!!! All three of them!

I just had to post a picture of mom Jones' head. You really have to see it to believe it.

The girls and I cooked and cleaned and ran errands while we were there. I don't know how much help we were but it felt good to see mom and know that she was okay.

And as a side note the GPS got me there in about 7 hours and home in about the same. And I didn't get lost!

Also, found out last night my mom is in the hospital. She is back in for some dialysis treatments. So prayers would be great! We want her to get the treatments and be released soon! The hospital always seems to mess up her meds and make her worse so she needs to get out of there quick!

My kids were all so glad to see each other, they ran out the door to their friends,and even took the boys with them!

I am exhausted from my 2 hours of sleep last night and 7 hour drive, so I am going to go and zone.

Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIKES-looks terrible-no wonder I got a double take look at the restaurant tonight!