Monday, June 23, 2008

Week On

Okay so the kids are still gone, but my playmate has gone back to work :(

We had so much fun last week!! Mike is a great person to hang out with!

So my plans for this week are:

clean the carpets in the entire house
stain shelves for school room
put together new desks for school room
install new shelves in school room
plan school for second week of July
lay in the sun at the pool (everyday?)
finish my book and begin new book

Today I cleaned all the carpets on the lower levels of the house, put the first coat of stain on the shelves, and laid out in the sun at the pool. Oh, and I read a good chunk of my book.

Also, something different from last week, I cooked dinner tonight!!! I didn't do much cooking last week but am vowing to get back into it this week. Tonight it is grilled potatoes, carrots, and onion with kosher salt and olive oil, chicken breasts with Emril rub (grilled of course), and oatmeal peanut butter cookies for dessert. Yum!!

Not too bad for the first day!

Kristen

1 comment:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Sounds pretty good. In keeping with that theme we had your kids move 10 tons of gravel, pull a dead bush from the front yard, mow the lawn, and wash both cars. They drank 14 gallons of water between the two of them, but they are WORK ANIMALS!!

For dinner we fed them raw, steel cut oats and one carrot each.