Saturday, May 5, 2007

Another Busy Friday

We had such a busy day yesterday. The girls had well checks yesterday morning, so we got up and got as much as we could done before we had to leave at 9:30 and then packed up what we could and took the rest with us. The office visit was fine. Luckily they were digging up the parking lot and smashing cement right outside our window. That kept all of us totally entertained for the long wait.

I can't believe how Faith has grown!! She is 4'9"! Six more inches and she is as tall as me. And Kylee is now in the 25% in her height and weight!! For the first time ever! She has been in the 5th percentile from birth! So I was pretty excited to hear she had grown 5 inches since her last visit. I don't think she will be getting much taller than me when she is grown but that is fine.
Then the dr. informed me that they recommend a booster for the chicken pox shot now. I don't know how I feel about the whole chicken pox thing. Sometimes i wish I had just let them get it as little guys but I didn't so now I certainly don't want them to get it when they are older. Especially the girls. So, I okayed the booster. They were not thrilled. Faith did great. Kylee, not so much.


I talked to the dr. about Faith's headaches and she felt we should see a neurologist. I am torn. I somewhat agree because I think that will ease our minds, and maybe help us to look into other things. But then I also think it is kind of a drastic step. They changed her allergy meds and I am hoping that helps. My first instinct is to take her to a chiropractor. But I think I will make the appt. with the neurologist first and then see how the new allergy stuff goes in the mean time. If it takes care of it we can always cancel with the neurologist. The second problem is finding a neurologist that takes All Kids. But that will be Mike's task on Monday :)


After Dr. it was lunch and music then Bu krew for Faith. The other kids and I went to Paula's to hang out for a while. Mike met us there since Todd was out of town. We all went to dinner and then came back to Paula's and watched Night at the Museum. Very funny.


Home by 10ish and every one in bed. Long day but it was all good.


Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Faith-tall and slender-like a willow. Way to go, Ky-finally in the 24%-little peanut!! All VERY precious! Granny will be praying that the headaches are allergy related-her daddy had headaches alot and terrible allergies!