Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Handsome Husband!

Today is my gorgeous husband's birthday!

The kids and I will be working on making sure he is the King tonight when he gets home from work. Dinner, cake, and birthday surprises.

I always try to make a special cake on birthdays for my fam. Can't decide what this one will be but I am sure it will involve chocolate.

I know that lots of wives think they have the best husband but I really do. And today, I thank God for the blessing he is to me. I thank God that He sent him to be raised by his loving parents and that He gave him to me to spend my life with. I pray for him today to have a great day with encouragement and kindness and love all around him.

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pistachio cake is the best... green but good!

Anonymous said...

Lucky, no make that very blessed man (kid)!!