Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Deathly Hallows

I am pretty excited. I have just about finished the seventh Harry Potter book. I have about 150 pages to go. Little sad to come to the end though. I have really enjoyed them. They aren't my usual reading choice but I am glad I took the time to read them. Faith is pretty mad at me because I told her I had to read the last book first. Every time I gasp or laugh she about has a fit. I wanted to be surprised by the ending and knew that wouldn't happen if she read it first.

I have two new historical fiction books waiting to be read as soon as I am done with Harry, so I will let you all know how they go.

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. I promise not to give anything away but, at the end of the book J.K. Rowling kind of tells you a bit about the future of the characters to further wrap things up. She also said this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hollows

Scroll down to "Rowling's commentary and supplement" and you'll learn a little bit more. No cheating. Finish the book first!
Can you believe how dark this last book is?
Enjoy!
-A.J. :0)

kristen said...

Okay I finished it and it was awesome. Faith said she would make dinner if I would just finish it before she went to youth group tonight. Excellent books.