Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Tagged

My friend Joni tagged me to list 7 odd things about myself. So, I don't know how odd these things are but here it goes:

1. I can burp on command and taught all of my children to do it also. (no pop needed, cheaters!)
2. I don't like any kind of fruit in my ice cream.
3. I hate tomatoes but I grow them every year
4. I can time a meal and have it on the table exactly when I planned it.
5. Along with the meal thing, I like to have Mike's dinner plate of food on the table for him, hot, when he walks in the door from work.
6. I am obsessively not late to anything. Ever. I literally get ill if I am.
7. I once won a Bull winkle shirt from Taco Bell for eating 50 tacos with my best friend. She ate 25 I ate 25. Actually we ate more than that because after so many they gave you a free taco so we had to eat those too. Mike won one on his own :)

Kristen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Taco Bell! You'd think that after we ate all of those tacos (didn't all 3 of us get a t-shirt which adds up to 150 tacos all together?)that I would never be able to eat another one again. However, here we are, more than 10 years later and I still have to get a taco every time I go there! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
-Alicia :0)

kristen said...

I was hoping that the reason Mike and I both had a shirt was because you let me take it....We didn't really each eat 50 did we????

Anonymous said...

Well, your parents helped a little. I can't believe that we took our super skinny selves (time and a baby have really changed my shape) and ordered 10 (or was it 12?) tacos only to find out that it put us at the "free taco" spot on the card. The extra taco wasn't just any taco either. It was a double sized taco. We split that one and left feeling ill. After all of that work, do you really think I would just surrender my shirt? Too funny!
-A.J. :0)

Anonymous said...

8. Uncanny knack for losing at Canasta -- along with Paula and Terri -- to Mike, Todd, and Dave.


:-P