Monday, April 7, 2008

Feel Like a New Woman

Okay I am back and feeling much better!!

Last week was rough.

I tried to bring it around by my birthday on Thursday because the kids and Mike really wanted to have a fun celebration, but food and I were just not jiving still.

But all is good now.

Since my sweet man took the day off, I know that is amazing, I took Joshi and Faith on a double date for their reading goals today and while we were out I swung by the hair place so Faith could donate her hair to locks of love.

It turned out soooo cute!!! But she does look older, which I don't love.

After she cut the ten pounds of hair off the lady layered it a bit around her face, put a couple layers in the back and it turned out adorable. I'll have to get pics.

Mike got me Wicked tickets for my b-day and tomorrow is the day!!!!!!! I will write all about that tomorrow!

There is some more exciting news coming but haven't made any final plans yet so I will let you all know when it is in the works!

Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Good for your daughter! I'd love to see the pics of her new haircut!

Anonymous said...

A much more noble haircut than just playing in the closet. Can't wait to see it!!!

Leeanne said...

I remember when I got my hair cut short when I was in fifth grade...and my mother said it made her anxious, because I looked older! And I was nowhere near as stylish as Faith. :) She's a great girl.