Thursday, April 10, 2008

Product Plug

I have been meaning to give this product a plug for a while.

A few months back I saw this at the store and although it was a little pricey it promised that I wouldn't have to scrub the toilet for three months!!!

Wow!! Three months of no toilet scrubbing.... Sounds too good to be true. So I set out to prove it wrong.

But, I didn't prove it wrong!!! It really works! And once you buy the first apparatus the refills are reasonably priced.

My only complaint is that it does have a chemically smell to it.

To be honest I don't really know what is in it and I am sure it isn't any kind of all natural, healthy, good-for-the-environment cleaner but it does keep the toilet clean without me scrubbing it.

And just as a side note I am not sure I will ever switch to all natural, good-for-the-environment cleaners.

I kind of like the smell of bleach.

Sorry

Kristen

9 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Sweet. Gotta get it. Here in AZ, since we don't have a softener we get a hard water line in the toilet. It only comes off with a pumice stone.

Nice, eh?

I'll give this one a go.

JonesGardenBlog said...

How much are they?

At this website http://www.kaboomkaboom.com/neverscrub/index.asp?cid=123
you can get a free one but you have to pay shipping ($4.99).

How much are they in the store?

kristen said...

Okay now I feel stupid because I think I paid like 8 dollars for it in the store.....

I hope my memory is wrong. Maybe it was 8 dollars because I bought two.

Hm.

JonesGardenBlog said...

P.S. Does not work on all toilets. By that I mean mine. Nice.

kristen said...

What do you mean it doesn't work on your toilet? Like you can't use it or you already tried it and gave up?

K.

JonesGardenBlog said...

Can't use it. I went to remove the overfill tube or whatever they call it and it wasn't ON my toilet. I put the doohicky in the spot anyway, but it isn't doing anything. No nice chemical smell, no cleaning, just a couple of tubes and a cup hanging out in my toilet.

Anonymous said...

Ok, guys, a bottle of bleach is just $2-pour some in every week and you will get the same thing! I like the smell of bleach too!

kristen said...

NO you still have to scrub under the rim!!!! This is no scrubbing and I have no idea what kind of freaky toilet Keith has!

K.

Anonymous said...

So, pour bleach in the tank once a week and let it set for a while and then flush it once and let it set for a while. With Keith-who knows!!