Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

Leaving on Friday. Mom Jones is doing better and should be home from the hospital today.

Mike's got busy couple of weeks coming up. Pray for him. The single-working-Dad-with-two- little-boys-adventure should be interesting. (But he rocks so he will do great!)

The kids are finishing up with the Roman Empire and reading Acts this week.

Home made split Pea soup for dinner with hot bread. Yes, it feels like winter again. Glad I didn't plant the veg. plants yet.

The pools open. No we won't be going yet.

Just added an 8-minute ab workout that is killing me.

Jasmine got her toenails painted pink yesterday.

Watched first two hours of Ben-Hur yesterday with the kids. Part two today.

Must finish 400+ pages of book I am reading, before I leave, because it is due while I am gone and I can't renew it.

The week after we return from Kentucky I am taking Faith and her best friend Sarah to Wicked for Faith's birthday.

Three days later the kids leave for AZ for two weeks.

That is everything in my brain right now.

Kristen

No comments: