Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Recipe

I haven't posted a recipe here in a while but I found two good ones last night. The first was for a marinade for chicken fajitas. The only change I made was I doubled the ingredients. Soaked the chicken all day then grilled it last night along with some green bell peppers brushed with olive oil and coarse salt. It was really good. The kids and Mike all raved.

The next one is a big deal for me. I love baking. I think most things taste better from scratch, but I have to admit brownies are not one of them. I have tried several brownie recipes and none taste as good as the Ghirardelli box brownies you can buy. Why go through the trouble when the box tastes better?

Well, I found this recipe last night and made these. Oh man!! They are soooo good. The only change I made to these was I sprinkled a handful of butterscotch chips in to the batter right before I put them in the oven. I am converted. I will make these from now on!

Kristen

No comments: