Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of Fall School 2008

True to form yesterday, being Monday, and the first day of our full fall schedule was a tad hectic.

I knew it would be.

Maybe that is why it was.




Today has been smoother.

This year has the added challenge of Joshi being in 1st grade. Just a little more work on my part.




Faith told me yesterday she was glad we were back to our full schedule. I love hearing that.







Snapped these pictures as the kids were doing their work.

Enjoy!

Kristen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Your photos are so good! We started back to school in August (its too hot to play outside anyways). We added Hannah in this year & it has been quite a bit trickier keeping everyone on track with 3 students, a 3 yr old & a baby. Thankfully, the baby takes a nap in the morning still!

JonesGardenBlog said...

I love the pictures.

Not JUST because they are of my nieces and nephews.

Those are good pictures. Way to go photographer. I think Mike should have upgraded your camera long ago.

Renee said...

We are praying for your fall schedule! Kristen I have learned so much from you about parenting and home school! I even find myself sharring info with my friends that you taught to me! Well have a fantastic year. I love the pictures and hope to see them all the time! Have you looked into taking a class for yourself in photography yet?
You could publish a photographic journal of home school in America

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kids!! Incredible pictures! Thanks, Honey!