Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mike and the Lady

Mike was so tired of the sad pictures we have been taking with our lame camera, he finally bought me a new one. And not just any new one, but a nice one. I love it!!

I have been having so much fun playing with it. Mike has posted some of our fun pictures here and here.

This is one of my favorites. I love making Mike pose. He is just so adorable! But this picture is a favorite of mine. I know he didn't love it. But I love the lady, and of course, Mike is gorgeous so it is just a special picture.

I will be able to post a ton more pictures now that I have a good camera to work with. Maybe I need to go back and take some more photography classes....

Kristen

4 comments:

Bill Curley said...

Pictures are excellent. You have yet to tell what the camera is (Make,Model,digital(?) Lens etc)
Of course, it does help if you have some talent in fixing the scene and keeping your thumb out of the way (seems to be one of my problems). Finally, having very good editing software is quite helpful (remember the thumbs and landfill background).

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! The black shirt really punches through. Good eye! And yeah, if I were Mike, I'd have my head turned away from the giant lady armpit too.

Renee said...

All your new pictures are cool!!Can't wait to see some more. A friend of mine took a photography class last year and loved it.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! Can you send mke one I can have printed? It would be great on the wall!