Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday Fun

Recently found this movie theater in the area that has free kid movies every Saturday at 10 and 11 a.m.! They are older movies but since our dollar theater went away we have been seriously missing the movie theater experience, and you really can't beat free! So Paula and I took the kids (minus Kylee because she is in Michigan with friends this weekend) to see the Pirates who Don't Do Anything and then we took them to Philips park to run off their popcorn.

I wanted to snap some pictures of the kids while they played. Not very good with action yet. Seth was thinking he was a squirrel and was on a mission to find as many nuts as he could. He left them as an offering at a hole that he was sure was a squirrel hole.

It wasn't too hard to get a good picture of Joshi and Sam. They were pretty willing subjects.

What great friends!







Adorable! Luke was good for a pose or two. Why is he so cute?









All three boys moving across the playground. Too cute!







Yes, Seth is a ham. I liked this picture because of the green in the background and his shirt, he was almost camouflaged!











Jackson was being elusive, so all my pictures I had to sneak. He was probably running from me in this picture. Shh don't tell him I took it, he will be really mad at me!








And our only girl who kept everyone in bounds. She is our helper and I don't know what we would do without her most days! What cracks me up is that she had the most skin exposed and got no bug bites while I came home sporting three giant swelling masses (one on my face). What's up with that?

Kristen

3 comments:

Leeanne said...

when did Faith become a teenager? oh my! I guess she's not technically a teen yet, but with her sassy glasses and cute top, she looks all grown up!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures-especially the one of Faith-wow Honey, you look great!!

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun. Faith wow!! I realy enjoyed getting to see Paula's kids now I have faces to picture when I pray. The kids looked like they were realy enjoying themselves. I wish we could have beeen there and made 9 boys. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.