Friday, June 15, 2007

Hawks



I don't know if you have noticed but Mohawks are making a comeback. Seth really wanted to give it a try so I gave him a hawk. He looks so cute!! Don't worry Nana and papa it will not last long it was too much work to cut it straight!!!







Here is a side view.









But then his brother wanted one. Joshi's hair is..... different. It brushes forward and that's about it. So here he is after his hawk.






Here is his side view.




Did I mention that I used to have a thing for guys with Mohawks, and now I get to kiss two everyday!!!

Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!!! They look so excited about it too. You guys crack me up.

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see them...are you going to give the big boy one too?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you did that. Kind of funny. I guess it's better now than in ten years.