Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Blast from the Past

This is too cool. I have a friend in Arizona that I have been friends with since I was Faith's age, her name is Amy. Even through moving and going to different schools we always managed to keep in touch while we were young. Then she got married and I got married and we kind of lost touch.

Well, when I was in the hospital after having Faith Amy called my dad at home to try and get in touch with me again. He told her I had just had my first baby and she called me at the hospital. She had a nine month old girl at the time, and we agreed to get together.

Ever since that moment our families have been great friends. She has four kids just like me and we even both home school our kids! Unfortunately, we left AZ when Ashley and faith were still little so they didn't have much of a chance to grow a relationship.

Well, last year when the girls were in AZ they met up with Amy and her kids and they and really hit it off. Faith really wanted to see her oldest while she was in AZ this year and Amy and Brandi have arranged for the girls to be able to sleep over at Amy's one night this week!!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting your girls stay with us! We had a lot of fun!!! Ashley wants to come to Illinois now!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so lucky! We haven't had the searing heat with high humidity that we usually have during this time of year. It has been relatively pleasant in the evernings and early mornings. No walking outside and feeling like you've opened the oven door! :0)