Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Walking is Great!

So, Mike and I decided that we should start trying to get out and exercise a little in the mornings...There is a fitness center in the clubhouse that we can use but we just can't seem to do it. But while it is nice out we are going to start with walks outside. Maybe these walks will turn into jogging and when it gets cooler we may go ahead and use the fitness center. Who knows!!!

We decided to start yesterday.

Now, I am not a morning person, I don't love to get up early and see the sun rise but when I wake up I am up and ready to go. Mike, like me, is not a morning person either, but he is definitely not up and ready to go right after he wakes up.

But somehow we got up and made it on our first two walks. We walked about a mile each time at a fairly fast pace. I am proud of us and hope we can keep it up!!

The best part about it is that I get to do it with my very best friend!! It is great that I get to spend this time with him and even though I don't love the sweating and achy muscles, yes, I know I am out of shape, I love getting to spend time with him first thing in the morning. He is so fun, we always have a great time whether we are hanging out with friends, going out on a date, or going for a walk!!!

Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work, keep it up.....


You may also find it useful to visit my website: http://www.healthopts.com