Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Could It Get Worse?

Mike and I got up bright and early, grabbed our gym shoes and I grabbed my charged mp3 player and headed for the gym.

Got there, gorgeous day out by the way, put on my shoes and jumped on my treadmill.

Turned my mp3 player on....

Turned my mp3 player on....

Oh man, it won't turn on!! It chose today to die. It is only a year old. Batteries charged, it just decided it had had enough.

So I got to listen to Married with Children with "old sitcom lady" today. A few minutes into it I just put the sound proof earplugs in and listened to my heart beat.

I did my 45 minutes and figured God wanted me to be quiet for a while.

I came to that AFTER I got over my rage.

AFTER I almost chucked the stupid little electronic thing out the paneled window.

And AFTER I put the ear plugs in my ears to block out the nonsense.

Aside from all that I feel so good. I have a ton more energy and I have even been eating breakfast. Okay, it was just some fruit, but I am eating something which is a huge thing for me, since I am not a breakfast girl. And my jeans are fitting not so snug, so I am happy.

Kristen

3 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Great job, hermana! Way to go!

So are you going to start teaching PE during your homeschool sessions?

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Honey!!

Bill Curley said...

No matter how often I have warned you, you have not listened or learned. Your IPOD broke because of the Chicken Choking (CC Music) music that you play on it!! Now you will be required to play some real music on it for another one to survive(A good military march, Civil war ditty, or a Sons of the Pioneers western song). I have a few selections that you could use.