Friday, March 14, 2008

Doing a Little Shuffle

Got my new iPod shuffle yesterday (thanks Dad!), and Mike filled it up for me last night from our itunes.

One of the advantages to having a Creative Arts director for a husband is the amount of new music I have access to! Awesome.

Anyways, the cool thing is that I put my little shuffle on shuffle and it mixed everything up. And yes, my Mp3 player did the same thing, but it was funny little shuffle seemed to play just the right music at just the right time. Okay I am being a little wacko here, but it did put together the best work out music. It's like the ultimate mix-tape. ( You know you all used to make and listen to mix tapes)

My newest addition to my musical listening library is Blake Lewis' new CD. Yes, American Idol Blake Lewis. I love it!! So fun to work out to. Don't know if I would want to sit around and listen to it and am certain that the kids shouldn't be listening to it but it is great to work out to.

So me and Blake, The Bravery, Kelly Clarkson, All American Rejects, Linkin Park, Hillsong United and yes Depeche Mode, completed our 45 minute elliptical workout.


What are you listening to?

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dokken

Kathryn Egly said...

I'd like to hear blake's music. I really liked him on american idol!