Monday, March 10, 2008

Legend

Mike and I went to see "I Am Legend" this weekend at the dollar theater. And I have to say I didn't have great expectations about it. Mostly, because I thought it was going to be about the last man on earth and I kept hearing it was so scary and jumpy and suspenseful. But I just didn't think that sounded very scary.

Oh man!!! It was soooo good. I found that I had no clue what the movie was about!!! I am surprised that I didn't know what it was about. I had even watched interviews with Will Smith when the movie first came out, and I didn't understand the premise of the movie. It seems amazing to me that since we waited to see it for so long that something would have leaked out about it. And I am sure it must have, but we were lucky enough to not have heard it! We jumped through the whole movie!! That is a pretty big deal because I am not a jumpy person when it comes to suspenseful movies, Mike, on the other hand, may hold the record for the highest jump during a scary movie :)

Excellent acting and a great suspenseful story. We loved it so much.

If you like a good suspenseful movie you should see this movie.

Before it leaves the theaters.

Which will be soon since we saw it at the dollar theater .

Kristen

2 comments:

Mike Jones said...

True: really good movie and good company to watch it with.

False: there's no way I hold the record for highest jumps. I might hold the record, however, for the biggest bruises on my arm from my wife digging her fingernails into me during highly suspenseful parts.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! Dan and I went and saw this for a date night a couple of weeks ago not knowing any more than you did. It is a movie that you will think about for a long time. I guess it is based on a book and has been made into a movie different several times. They altered the ending with the main character from the other versions from what I understand. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Legend
The Fresh Prince sure has grown up! He carried the entire movie beautifully.
-A.J.