Thursday, July 17, 2008

Doula

My friend Amy in AZ is in the process of becoming a certified Doula!

I am so proud of her. I wish I were there to do it with her.

I investigated it for a bit, the certification and such, and seriously considered it but I wish I had someone here to motivate me into doing it.

I know she will do great. She is a super sweet and caring person, who truly loves women and babies. I know that she would be a benefit to any women who is looking for some Doula support either prior to, during, or after a birth. Or if you know someone who is expecting, I believe that you can give her services as a shower gift. What a cool thing to give someone who just had a baby!!! Here is her website. If you are in AZ and expecting and looking for a fabulous Doula I know she would love to talk to you.

Kristen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that you should explore getting involved in this! You would be wonderful at it!