Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tagged

My friend Joni tagged me. So here it goes.


10 years ago I was:
The mother to a 2 year old and a one week old.
Tired
Busy
Alone a lot. Mike was in school full time and working at Motorola full time.
Serving and teaching at a halfway house every Sunday with Mike and a group of friends.

Five things to do today:
Do math lessons with all kids. (done)
Go on nature scavenger hunt for science at the nature preserve. (done)
Lay by pool while kids swim. (done)
Water veggie plants. (not yet)
Make dinner. (almost done- chicken cooking for enchilada casserole)


Snack I enjoy:
Salty stuff. Then sweet. Then back to salty.

Things I would do if a Millionaire:
Pay off Orchard's mortgage.
Pay off our mortgage.
Pay off cars and debt.
Adopt baby from another country.
Have a vacation place in Jamaica.


Places I have lived:

Chula Vista, California

Tempe, Arizona

Flagstaff, Arizona

Mesa, Arizona

Gilbert, Arizona

Troutman, North Carolina

Naperville, Illinois

No comments: