Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Joshi's Birthday cake

I wasn't so happy with the way the bowling ball turned out.

I wasn't going to post it but then felt lame that I would only post the ones I thought were good.

I think it would have been better had it not been green. A black ball would have been more realistic. Also, if I had had a ball pan I think it would have looked much better.

But the best part of this cake is that it tasted really really good!

I did use the bake and fill pan, and Joshi picked chocolate mint pudding to use as the filling. Also since I only starred the number and the rest I just frosted and pressed flat, I was able to use the good frosting!! Yum!!! The good frosting recipe is here. (I use half butter half shortening) Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that it is beautiful and it sounds yummy! Looks like Joshi liked it!