Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Final Stats on the Pharaoh

I can't tell you how many times i have been asked how the Pharaoh is doing. So here are his stats:

He was officially 3 lbs. 7 oz the last time we weighed him. Today when we removed him from the salt he was 2lbs. 12 oz.

I didn't want to remove him from his salt until I was sure he was good and dry. Our climate isn't exactly like Egypt's you know! But today we removed him and let me tell you he was dry!

Very cool. Everyone except Faith wanted to touch him. She took pictures.

He is now wrapped in linen. I need to get some resin to finish him off.

Then what?

Well of course he needs an appropriate burial location. I don't know where that is going to be yet. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

I don't know. I would burry him pretty deep. If Jazmine or the Bug smell him he is lunch.

Pretty cool though.

Sara's thoughts.... said...

I found your blog just browsing through "home school mom" blogs. What an awesome experiment! :)

Anonymous said...

Can you build a little pyramid with a crypt underground in case the dogs decide to archeologize him?