Friday, October 5, 2007

Chicken a la Pharaoh IV


Pharaoh's stats today: 3 lbs 7 ounces. That means he lost a whole pound in a week!! His skin is really dry and he has shrunk quite a bit. He does have an odor but it isn't a bad smell. I can't really explain it. But you don't forget it. Someday I am sure I will run across a similar smell and I will be able to say,"Man, that sure smells like a partially mummified chicken!" That will make it all worth it.

And I bought other Ziplock bags, bigger, and they worked perfectly. So there was no ripping or tearing today.







Kristen



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You post from 9/28 said he was 3lbs 7 oz-is he still that much? How much weight should he lose? I hope the smell is not like sicky sweet flowers or something. Sorry, Honey, but he looks a little gross. More power to you!! Looks like you have plenty of help-as always!