Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Have No Face...

Because these guys rocked it off last night!! Oh man!! What a great concert! Reliant K was great but for some reason their vocals were hard to hear.

But when Switchfoot came out it was AWESOME!!! So much energy, great sound, and just an incredible performance.

The venue was fabulous also. It was at Star theater in Indiana. Not a huge venue and we had great seats.

Except for the unsupervised 12 year olds behind us :) Yes, I am getting old.

Man, if you get the opportunity to see Switchfoot in your area take it!! You will not be disappointed.

Now, I have to function as a teacher and mom on less than my usual sleep. Wish me luck!

Kristen

2 comments:

JonesGardenBlog said...

Can they rock a gut off? That would be a selling point, I would probably get a ticket for that.

:)

Anonymous said...

How's your hearing?

I SAID "HOW'S YOUR HEAR ING?"