Friday, October 5, 2007

College 2

I got some great responses from you all about my college question! Thanks for your encouragement.

I spent some time yesterday looking on-line and trying to decide what I might want to do. I ended up finding out that the college that I got a good deal of my major credits in Humanities from, NAU, offers an on-line BA degree in Humanities! I am pretty excited about that. I think if I could just finish up the last bit through the same school than I wouldn't have the headache of transferring credits to another university and all the mess that goes along with it.

I already got a call from the Arizona University online program people. They have already sent off information in the mail to me.

I think I may try applying on-line and then go from there. I went to ASU for a year after NAU so I have credits from there to transfer back to NAU. I would really love to speak to a counselor and find out what I really need to do to complete this thing.

I am pretty nervous. I haven't written a college level paper in 11 years. I am not sure I can still do it. Also, the classes will be higher levels and I am not sure how much I remember from the previous classes. But I think that if I commit to this I need to really commit and finish this time.

I will post about it when I know what is going to happen. Thanks for your prayers and encouragement.

Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're going to do it! I'm soooooooo proud of you!
-A.J. :0)

Anonymous said...

Honey-I'm sure you can do it. It will come back to you more than you think. I'm thinking that you won't have any problems at all and will probably enjoy it. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! And I think you'll find its much more than the piece of paper. There's just something about tying up that nagging thing in the back of your mind.