Monday, October 22, 2007

What a weekend!

Wow! What a weekend. I feel whooped. Mike left early Saturday morning for Fuel and then stayed at church to get ready for the first Saturday service. I made Faith's Halloween costume so that her and Kylee could go to a party Saturday night and after I had the girls off to the party the boys and I went to church. Mike has a great post with pictures here.

Then Sunday I went to the second service in Wahabu to be a small group leader to the third grade girls. Those girls crack me up! They are so funny.

The fam. and I stopped at the ever nutritious and delicious McDonalds on the way home (Faith only eats salad there, oh and french fries) and then we came home. Mike crashed and I headed to the library to get the books that had NOT been put on hold for me. But, they were all there on the shelves. Came home and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening planning for school this week.

So we start another busy week. Lots going on. Tomorrow night is Switchfoot and Reliant K. Oh man!! I can't wait. I will have pics and much much more on wed!!!

Kristen

1 comment:

Leeanne said...

Kristen! Hi! I'm back on my blog now (finally, I know) and it's so great to be able to read about you guys and see your pictures - my goodness the kids are so big!! I can't believe it. I am coming out the weekend before Christmas so maybe I'll get a chance to see you guys. Tell everyone Miss Leeanne says hi! :)