Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Blind Leading The Blind

As we continue our Attentiveness unit, the boys will be spending their afternoon blind. The first thing Seth did was go get a stick. He is doing pretty good making it around the house.

The first thing Joshi said was,"I can't see! I can't see!" And asked his brother to help him. Seth said, "here take my hand" as they went down the stairs together. How scary is that!!!!

Seth just asked me how he was going to have his video game time this afternoon....He was not very happy with my answer.

His next question was how was he going to go to the bathroom...maybe this wasn't such a great idea.

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brave Mother!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully no one told Seth "here, take my hand" regarding the bathroom issue.