Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Little Night Owl Shopping

For my birthday mom and dad and Mike's grandma sent me money. At first I thought I really should spend this on new curriculum for school. Or on the vegetable garden I want to put in the back yard. But as I thought about it, and at the urgings of my husband who also gave me shopping money (but he knows me too well and he gave me a gift card to Kohl's so I would have no choice but to spend it on myself!!) I decided to hit the Night owl sale at Kohl's last night.

So after a long day at a conference in Indiana, Mike got back to town and him and Todd watched the seven kids while Paula and I hit the sale.

And oh what a sale it was. Yes, I enjoy shopping but more than just shopping I LOVE a great deal. And I only spent $0.78 over my birthday money! We closed the store, getting home just after 11.

Great friend. Great sale. Great husbands. Great day!!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for Mike on the gift card. And good for you on the shopping. That's always fun at the late nighters!

Anonymous said...

Ahh the midnight shopping! Don't wake me up! I'm glad you had a good time.