Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Recipe

Mike loves stroganoff. But he likes what I call the cheater stroganoff. It is just hamburger with cream of mushroom soup and some sour cream. I have been making this for the last 12 1/2 years and trying to convince him to let me try the real deal. So I found a recipe and tried it out last night and here it is. I made it and it was Delicious!!

Mike loved it!! The kids loved it!!

The only thing I did different is omit the salt and I used fresh mushrooms that I sauteed.

I made this with it.

Enjoy!!

Kristen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huge Yum! I prefer the fresh 'shrooms to the canned as well. I also LOVE asparagus but no one else here does. I have to buy it and then eat it by myself. Hahahahahahaha! More for me! :)

Anonymous said...

YUM!! I think that dad would eat this too-thanks for the recipes!!

Kathryn Egly said...

You shouldn't write stuff like this for pregnant woman to read...now my mouth is watering and I really want to eat!

kristen said...

Kathryn, come over I will make it for you!! Kristen