Thursday, April 19, 2007

Internet Dependent

How sad. If you had told me a few years ago that in the year 2007 my entire day would be practically shut down because my Internet was down, I would have laughed at you!!

Seriously, this is a problem.

Not only could I not receive or send email but some of our school work is actually web based. It made for a tough morning.

Last night it started to freeze up and this morning it was non-existent. We called Comcast and they sent a guy out this afternoon. He got it up and running but had to replace our outside cables....which means digging up the back yard....I am sure they are good at their job and will not destroy my yard.....right?

But really the Internet access is worth it.


Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes-no internet-how on earth did you survive?!

Anonymous said...

Just tell Jasmine where they need to dig and let her at it.