Monday, March 26, 2007

Great to be Back

Did I happen to mention what a great day it was yesterday? Let's see there are so many reasons why.

Let's start with the fact that I have not been to The Orchard for several weeks because of the kids sickness and then our trip. I missed it!! It was great to be back. There is no place like it!! The service was awesome. The video was inspiring and exciting. Scott's talk was pumped up and the music was HOT!!! The first few songs had great energy and you could feel the Spirit all around. But the last song was on fire!! Mike and the team did a little garbage can banging at the beginning and end of the Noise We Make. It was so awesome. Scott even jumped up on stage and grabbed a can. I can't do it justice you really had to be there. Then, I got be a small group leader in Wahabu land. I love my 1st and 2nd grade girls!! They are so awesome. What a great day!!

Then the weather was so gorgeous, I actually drove home with all of the windows down on the van. Came home opened all the windows of the house and enjoyed the awesome breeze.

After that I threw together some Fet Kook, curry chicken and curry lentils. Todd and Paula came over and we enjoyed our meal and played some cards.

What a great day!!

Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhh-home!! Nothing like Sunday's at home-worship God with all your heart-eat great food and be with folks you love-doesn't get any better!

Anonymous said...

Yesterday WAS a beautiful day!! It was so great to have you guys back and to hang out together. First, time at the Orchard was really awesome!! Second, the food was YUM-O-LICIOUS!! Truly fabulous and we really enjoyed every bite. Thanks so much for having us and big thanks to Venessa & crazy Willem! :) We had a blast! And Kristen, we are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Paula

Kathryn Egly said...

You said that the music was HOT, but I know you meant that the music LEADER was HOT, right :)!

I personally thought that the guy who did announcements was HOT! LOL!