Monday, March 19, 2007

A Long, Long Way Home

What a long night!! We went to Elevation Church in Charlotte yesterday morning which was an hour drive from where we were staying. It was great to sit next to Mike during the service, but we missed The Orchard so much! After we got out of there and ate it was 11 o'clock IL time and we started home.

What should have been an 11 hour trip turned into a 15 hour drive home. We pulled in at 4 am exhausted. Of course, the children slept most of the way and were bright eyed and bushy tailed first thing this morning. So Mike and I are up but I can't really say we are awake.

I was hoping to take a ton of pictures on the trip and be able to share them. But unfortunately I got just too relaxed, and slacked on the picture taking. I do have a couple that I will share in the next few days. I am pretty full of NC stories right!! I will have to get them all out.

But for now I have a ton of laundry to do.

Have a great day!!

Kristen

2 comments:

Jackson said...

I'm glad that you got home safely! Although I couldn't really be sure that you would actually come back here before the pool opens...

Anonymous said...

Just glad you are all home safe!! Can't wait to hear your stories.