Saturday, March 24, 2007

It's Not You It's Me

So, I feel kinda bad. I posted yesterday about being so tired and I think I came across the wrong way. But in my defense I was very tired. And I don't do well with the whole lack of sleep thing. But I would like to clear something up. Mike totally rocks!! He is one of the sweetest, most loyal, kindest, husbands. I was not complaining about him. I know that he gives his all to what he does and I support him in it. Not that I don't miss him if he has to work late but I know he is doing it for God and I respect that. I have always seen my job as his supporter and up lifter and I don't think that I did that yesterday. So I want to send this out as an apology to my gorgeous man and to anyone else who may have taken it the wrong way.

Truly I need to be able to get over MY issue of not being able to sleep if he is not in the house.

Kristen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are such an awesome wife for my son. You are the woman I prayed for all his life-love you, Honey!!

Anonymous said...

We know you weren't complaining. I've been in the same boat. And we're all grateful for the work he's doing. Its still a little fun to tease. Is that bad?