Friday, March 9, 2007

More on our Star Wars obsession

So the other big Star Wars thing in our house is the Star Wars Lego video game. Now, if you have a little boy in your house between the ages of 4-8 I am sure you know what I am talking about. They adore this game. I am pretty picky as to what video games they play. I don't like the blood and violence and I think a lot of these games just add to their already very active nature. I don't really need them being any more active than they are!!

Yesterday when we were studying symphonies and instruments in the orchestra we were perusing the Internet and listening to different orchestras play when we came across this. The boys thought it was hilarious. I thought it was great that they were disturbed that there were no woodwinds represented and the second violin section was missing.

I guess they were listening.

Kristen

No comments: