Sunday, March 4, 2007

It's Amazing!

Okay, so I have a confession. I am a reality show addict. I used to watch any reality show that came on, but now I've cut back to my top three favorites; Amazing Race, The Apprentice, and (of coarse) American Idol. Now here is the really sad part.... I have somehow pulled my innocent children into this obsession. It started with American Idol. Which is really more of a talent show than a reality show. Right?

Then they caught me watching Amazing Race one evening. I really thought that they would think it was boring so I let them watch. They LOVED it. I mean loved it! They now have their favorite teams that they root for and they get so upset when their team doesn't do well. In my defense, I really thought at first it was somewhat educational since you see the maps (geography) and you get to see some of the country that the teams go to, as well as, hear and see some of the native people (social studies). So really it is all to broaden their knowledge. Really.

Got to go the Apprentice is coming on!

Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my kids get to sit with Daddy and learn how to build motorcycles, upgrade a stock pickup, build things with Norm in the New Yankee Workshop. They learn to cook with me and Ina Garten & Paula Deen. Can't let them watch Giada DeLaurentis--too much cleavage in the camera shot.

(do you feel blog stalked yet?)

Anonymous said...

Hey chick!

Amazing race is awesome! And the kids watch it with me too!!

I think it is really cool you are blogging!!

Anonymous said...

Kristen-too cool blog, Honey!! I love it!